Monday, September 13, 2010

Thinking of C4C54

Only EIGHT more days until I leave for my annual religious retreat! My family is so excited about getting to attend this year in Bushkill, PA. We love that area of the country and KNOW it is going to be soooooo fall there! We are looking forward to hearing some great messages and spending some fabulous quality with our family. My parents and brother are attending as well—flying in from Portland, OR. And that's not all! My hubby's mom, two sisters, cousin and one of his sister's boyfriend (soon to be fiance!) will be there too! And we are all staying together in a HUGE house so we are going to have a blast!

But that is next week. This week, I plan on having you some tasty treats to feast your eyes on! Let's start the week with my card for this week's Crazy4Challenges Challenge #54 (C4C54). The challenge was to use the colors red, black and kraft.

Okay, I admit. I MIGHT have chosen to do this challenge JUST because it matched my new favoritest Basic Grey paper. LOL! But what can I say? When you love something you want to use it all the time…or hoard it! I'm forcing myself to use it! I got my inspiration for this card from THIS CARD on Splitcoast. I couldn't get my circle sentiment to look right, so I ditched it and added a sentiment at the bottom. This sentiment is from the set Little Moments newly released for September by Paper Makeup Stamps. I totally love this set because of the tiny little sentiments!

Card Details
Stamps: Little Moments (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: CS-Kraft/Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black (Stampin' Up); DP-"Orange Smoothie" Ambrosia (Basic Grey)
Accessories/Tools: "Parisian" border punch (EK Success), black satin ribbon, black pearls (Kaisercraft)

2 Words of Love:

Christi said...

You are rockin' that DP girl!! Gorgeous!!!

Michelle VP said...

Another beautiful card with this paper! And Bushkill, PA is just over an hour from my home in NJ. I love that area of PA too. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps