Saturday, September 11, 2010

When There's Nothing Left to Say

It's the weekend! Aren't you just so happy about that fact? I know I am! It's been a crazy week and the month is just going to be crazier for me as my family gets ready for our annual church retreat. This year we are headed to Bushkill, Pennsylvania--that's an ELEVEN hour drive! Who knows how much longer it will be for us since we have a baby along for the ride! LOL! Oh well, we are all itching to get on the road and away from the everyday for awhile.

Today is Day 3 of the Reviews of the September Release for Paper Makeup Stamps. Today we are giving you another look at the fabulous sentiment set When There's Nothing Left to Say. We've already heard from a lot of you about how PERFECT this set is and I agree 100%!

My card features one of the longer sentiments from the set.
I'd like to apologise for the junky picture. I had to scramble to get this card done and up on my blog as I..ahem...forgot. I hope to get another BETTER shot of this card sometime today when the sun is out. (ETS: Here is the better pic!)

This is a sweet and sincere wish that is perfect for all of those sympathy and loss cards that so many of us write. I used this week's Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #127 for my layout and yes, the same paper and color theme that you've been seeing all week! What can I say? I love that paper!!

Why don't you go visit the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog to see another look at what other possibilities this set has to offer.

2 Words of Love:

Crafty Engineering said...

Beautiful card! Love the simplicity of it. By the way, your background on your blog is messed up right now...has a photobucket message saying image has been moved or deleted.

Christi said...

This is beautiful!!! I love that dp!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps