Wednesday, September 08, 2010

A PMS Secret Sis package to make my day!

Most of the Paper Makeup Stamp Makeup Artists decided to participate in a Secret Pal exchange last month! Most of the *old* artists got matched up with a *new* one in order to let us get to know each other better! I had a blast buying all sorts of embellishments for MY secret pal, Anita Hovey! Did you know she loves the color orange??? I hope that she enjoyed all the little goodies I included in her package as much as I enjoyed tucking them in!

I was on pins and needles waiting for my OWN package to arrive! And when it did, I totally busted into it! I just went "oooh" and "ahhhh" as I unwrapped each tissue paper package!
Did you know my secret pal even sent goodies for two sons??? Yep! I was just touched about that! She even made a card for each of them!

Here are some pics of goodies I found in my box:

The Goodies for Me

Beautiful flowers, ribbons, bling in my fave colors, a Die-namics scallop die (I always wondered what those were!), my first pack of Basic Grey paper (It's loooovvvveee!), stickles, baubles, cards and a beautifully decorated box!

This is what was inside the box! Jolly Ranchers!!! Yummmmmmmy!!! I am a HUGE sour candy addict! I love the sour gummy lifesavers she sent too!

Here is the present for my older son:

Color Wonder Sketch Pad w/markers and a very cool dino card which he LOVED!

And for my new baby boy:

Three beautiful altered cloth diapers--perfect for using as burp cloths or changing pads! I love them! And the card was super sweet too!

After getting all these goodies, I felt bad for MY secret sister! LOL! I sooo didn't send enough stuff!
(pssst. Anita! If you are reading this, know that another package is headed your way soon to make up for it!)

So you want to know who my secret sister was? It was the most marvelous MICHELLE V. P!!! You outdid yourself my love! I am still just touched to death by the extra goodies for my boys! Thanks a million times over and I am now TOTALLY addicted to Basic Grey paper!! Shame on you for fanning my paper addiction flame! LOL!

Thank you again to my sweet secret sister! I love everything you sent me!!!

1 Words of Love:

Michelle VP said...

I'm so glad you liked it all Lisa! I look forward to seeing your new creations with the Basic Grey paper and other goodies too. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps