Tuesday, September 07, 2010

PMS Release Party Challenge #2- A Sketch

It's party time over on the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum and we are having a blast! As part of the release party fun, we have two challenges which participants can complete! Anyone who does the challenges gets entered into the random drawing for a prize of a $15 voucher to anything in the PMS Store!! If you participate in each challenge (two seperate entries) than you will have twice the chance to win! Just get your creation entered by Wednesday September 15th!

The second challenge for the release party is a very simple sketch challenge! Just follow the sketch at the right and when you are done, link up your card to the Release Party Challenge #2 thread! That's all you have to do and *viola* you are entered into our drawing!

For a bit of inspiration, I've created a card using this sketch. The card features one of the sentiments from the brand new Little Moments set. You know that I'm all about sympathy cards and I was delighted to see that a simple sympathy sentiment was included in this set.

I used my BRAND NEW Basic Grey paper that I snagged at Michael's yesterday. For some reason I was totally clueless that they carried single sheets of BG there! Where have I been?? LOL! I didn't have a PMS image that I liked enough to feature with my sympathy sentiment, so I cut out the little dragonfly design from the BG paper and then dabbled some Stickles on it. Isn't it just perfect? I brought out the red of the paper design with this fabulous shimmery red ribbon from my stash and finished off the card with some small black pearls.

I'm also using this card as my entry for the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #99 this week.

I hope you will play along with the release party challenges this week! I can't wait to see what you create! And if you haven't checked out the Makeup Artist Release Day Blog Hop for today, make sure you get started over at the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog!

Card Details
Stamps: Little Moments (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: CS-Peach Parfait, Basic Black (Stampin' Up); DP-"Orange Smoothie" from Ambrosia (Basic Grey)
Accessories/Tools: red shimmer ribbon, black adhesive pearls, "Stardust" Stickles, Standard Squares Large Nesties

1 Words of Love:

Michelle VP said...

Perfect way to use this paper! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps