Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Nothing Left to Say but Hoppy Release Day!

Welcome to my blog! It's Release Day for Paper Makeup Stamps which means it's time for a {MaKeUp ArTiSt BlOg HoP}! If you are currently participating in the hop, you should have arrived here from Danni's Delightful Blog where I'm SURE you saw something wonderful! If you didn't come from Danni's blog, why not head on back to the start of the blog over at the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog? You'll find out all the details pertaining to day's hop and release party tonight!

For today's hop, I'm showcasing the new stamp set Nothing Left to Say.

This set of 14 sentiments is a must have for any card maker. It just has the perfect sentiments for when there is...well...nothing left to say! I especially like that some of the sentiments were set up to be for the inside of a card. My card features the quote by Dr. Seuss.

Like my paper? So do I! It's my first time using Basic Grey paper and I'm in love! This design easily matched my Cherry Cobbler and Night of Navy cardstock which just tickled me to death! I found that random button and knew it was the perfect finishing touch for my card.

Ready to move along? Your next stop is the beautiful Bonnie Sharp's blog The Lucky Clucker! I KNOW she will have something to knock your socks off!

Before you leave, don't forget to grab my letter for your collection!


You are going to want it so you can get 15% off the entire release once your code is complete! I hope to see you tonight at the Release Party over on the PMS Forum! The fun starts at 9 EST!!


Card Details
Stamps: Nothing Left to Say (PMS)
Ink: Night of Navy (Stampin' Up)
Paper: CS-Cherry Cobbler and Night of Navy (SU), White (Georgia Pacific); DP-Oliver (Basic Grey)
Accessories/Tools: white grosgrain ribbon, cherry button, navy floss, dimensionals

22 Words of Love:

Katie Cotton said...

such a cute card! Fab job!

silvia said...

Pretty card! LOVE the paper you used!!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Awesome card! These sentiments are great!! First time with basic grey,huh? Careful, it's an addictive paper - LOL!!

Dawn Mercedes said...

O!!! Outstanding!

Bonnie said...

I totally agree with you - this paper is fabulous! and isn't Dr. Seuss just so smart??!! Fabulous card!

AScrappersDelight said...

I love that sentiment and your card is so classy!

Maria Gurnsey said...

Classic and beautiful :)

Jenny said...

Great card!

Stephanie Zito said...

So pretty Lisa! I love your choice of colors and design!

Randee E said...

Awesome, Love that big red button it totally stands out yet emphasizes the sentiment - perfect :0)

Kelly Sas said...

Great choice of sentiment with your wonderful card.

mrslaporte said...

I can make that too... great job. I love the way a great saying can make a card one of a kind.

Christi said...

This is wonderful!! That dp is perfect but that bow has my heart. Just gorgeous!!

jan farnworth said...

love your card really makes the sentiment stand out nicely done.

Danni said...

Wonderful card!!

Tina said...

Wow Lisa, this is so beautiful. The design is so complimentary to the sentiment.

Michelle VP said...

Fabulous card, Lisa! I love that quote by Dr. Seuss and how your button mimics the circles on that delightful Basic Grey paper! {wink}

Alex said...

Lisa- lovely card! The design is elegant and really shows off the sentiment!

Ola said...

Your card is beautiful.... and I love this sentiment set!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
zloe.blogspot.com

Mama Vix said...

Absolutely fabulous card, I just love everything about it :)

Kristie said...

Fab card! Love the quote and the dp.

Crafty Engineering said...

Super sweet...the simplicity helps to make it stunning!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps