Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm just a precious little one...

One of my friends sent me a message asking if I could make her a card for one of our mutual friends who is in the process of experiencing a miscarriage. I gladly agreed and she sent me over a couple poems that she wanted me to use on the card.

Using this week's sketch for Card Patterns (Sketch #80) I worked the small poem onto the front of the card. I love this Basic Grey paper and it just goes splendidly with the new SU color Cherry Cobbler. I used a new EK Sucess punch (Parisian) for the border and one of my new Cuttlebug embossing folders. I can't find it's name anywhere, but it is part of the Heritage collection.


I featured the longer poem on the inside top portion of the card and then made her a space on the bottom portion for her own message. I really hope she likes what I did with the poems because it just worked beautifully.

Card Details
Paper: CS-Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Basic Black (Stampin' Up); DP-"Orange Smoothie" Ambrosia (Basic Grey)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie (SU)
Accessories/Tools: "Parisian" border punch (SK Success), Heritage Collection embossing folder (Cuttlebug), adhesive bling, sponge, Labels 8 Nesties (Spellbinders)

1 Words of Love:

Heather said...

hangs head in shame. I have to say I am sorry I never get over her and visit, but I always look at your pretties on my sidebar and smile .... and I always check your newest posts on FB about your wonderfully sweet sons. I still laugh thinking about cradle crap :) hehehe! Anyway ~ Thanks for stopping by my FBC blog today. It made me smile big to see you there. Your card is BEAUTIFUL. So elegant and perfect.

Hope you and yours have a blessed weekend.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps