Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Gratefully Clean and Simple

I'm still knocking out all the thank you cards that I owe people for various reasons relating to my son's birth; therefore, I'm sticking with some clean and simple designs that I can replicate quickly. My card today was inspired by the Happy Haunting Card on page 36 of the latest Paper Crafts Magazine (Sept/Oct 2010). I kept the layout...just changed everything else!
The color theme is for CAS81 (Kraft, Turquoise and White). The dandelion image is from the Dandy Wishes set by Paper Makeup Stamps. I used Stickles (Stardust) to bling up the dandelions. The "Grateful" stamp is from a random Studio G $1 set that I snagged at Michaels ages ago.

Card Details

Stamps: Dandy Wishes (PMS), "Grateful" (Studio G)
Ink: Temping Turquoise and Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up)
Paper: CS-Crumb Cake/Kraft, Tempting Turquoise (Stampin' Up), White (Georgia Pacific); DP-from a DCWV pad
Accessories/Tools: brown brads, Stickles, "Threading Water" border punch (Fiskars), dimensionals

Don't forget that the Paper Makeup Stamps September Release Sneaks will start in just 3 more days on Saturday, September 4th! You don't want to miss it!

2 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps