Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Wish...

I have been enjoying the wonderful almost fall-like weather we are having here in Northern Kentucky right now. The temperature has been just in the mid 80's with little to no humidity. Such a change from the way we started this month! This kind of weather gets me in the mood for Autumn, which is my most favorite season! It also gets me in the mood for my fall color combinations--which mostly includes chocolate, rust, mustard and pumpkin! Oh how I adore those colors!
This card features two stamps from the Dandy Wishes set by Paper Makeup Stamps. I don't know if you can tell, but the middle of the dandelion says "wish". I did a color combo of chocolate, pumpkin and rose for this card. There is a bit of distressing on the patterned paper and the image. It's not a complicated card, but it pleases me all the same.
Card Details
Stamps: Dandy Wishes (PMS)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie and Regal Rose (Stampin Up)
Paper: CS-Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip (SU), White (Georgia Pacific), Pink (from stash); DP-"Sweet Always" (SU)
Accessories/Tools: sponge, white grosgrain ribbon, clear rose buttons, distressing tool

3 Words of Love:

Katie Cotton said...

this is beautiful hun!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh my - what a gorgeous image! SO beautiful!

Tina said...

What a beauty!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps