Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thoughtfulness for CAS80

This week's Clean and Simple (CAS80) for Splitcoaststampers is to use THIS card as a sketch inspiration. It was perfect for giving me a jump start on a bunch of Thank You cards that I need to get out to people who have been so sweet to my family regarding the celebration of our new son Justin. I didn't change much from the original card, so not only is it a CAS card, but I guess that makes it a CASE (copy and "steal/share" everything) as well.

The first two cards I went with an earthy feel using Kraft/Crumb Cake with Always Artichoke. I matched it with some paper featuring a fern design and then added the twine for my sole embellishment. The third card is just a simple design using a combo of Kraft/Crumb Cake with Tempting Turquoise. All these cards feature one of the stamps from the set Everyday Thanks by Paper Makeup Stamps, my go-to set for any Thank You cards.

Card #1 and #2 Recipe
Stamps: Everyday Thanks (PMS)
Ink: Soft Suede (Stampin Up)
Paper: CS- Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke (SU); DP- fern paper from stash
Accessories/Tools: twine, "Threading Water" border punch (Fiskars)


Card #3 Recipe
Stamps: Everyday Thanks (PMS)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up)
Paper: CS-Crumb Cake and Tempting Turquoise (SU); DP-DCWV paper pad
Accessories/Tools: turquoise satin ribbon, "Threading Water" border punch (Fiskars)

6 Words of Love:

Ginny said...

Love these cards, I need to do that challenge and get a bunch of cards made too!

Michelle VP said...

What wonderful CAS thank yous! I love simple elegance in a card. :)

Danni said...

Very pretty!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh these are so pretty, Lisa! Love the simplicity!

Jessabells said...

Beautiful cards. I don't know how you do it. I don't even have babies and I can't seem to do anything. :(

Katie Cotton said...

such sweet cards!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps