Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Sneaky Peaky!

Hey there ladies! It's DAY #1 of the AUGUST SNEAKS for PAPER MAKEUP STAMPS! While I'm not on the list this month for sneaks, that doesn't mean that I necessarily don't have a sneak to share! I have a LOT of free time right now while I wait for this little boy's arrival--which by the way is supposed to be by TODAY!--so keep checking back as I have a few sneaks lined up for you!

I wish I had been able to get something put together for today, but sadly, just couldn't. Today's sneaks theme is FAIRIES! And ONE of these fairies just makes me giggle because it is 100% my son Seth! In fact, THAT'S THE FAIRY'S NAME! Yep, Katie was so kind and named one of today's fairies after my son!

So go check out the Paper Makeup Stamps blog to see the adoreable fairies being released this month and get entered to win a prize!!

Enjoy!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps