Friday, August 06, 2010

Sneaking a new set by Paper Makeup Stamps: Color It Flowers

I'm not on the list for the PMS Makeup Artist August Sneaks this week due to the impending arrival of my little one, but when I received the rubber for this stamp set I immeadiately started using it! So I do have a little something to share.

(click on any pic for a better view)
I made this set of 4 notecards featuring four of the nine images from the new Color It stamp set by Paper Makeup Stamps. Each image in this set is done in a pen/ink style making it perfect for coloring or in my case, paper piecing! I used a scrap piece of patterned paper from my stash for these cards and then added a bit of bling to each one with either Stickles or adhesive gems.

For more sneaks on this fabulous set (which has 9 stamps total!), check out today's post on the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog!

Card Details
4 1/4" square

Stamps: Color It (released Aug. 7th by PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Tempting Turquoise SU marker
Paper: CS-Crumb Cake/Kraft (SU); DP-from stash
Accessories/Tools: adhesive gems, "Diamond" stickles (Ranger)

6 Words of Love:

Michelle VP said...

Love the paper-piecing against the kraft background - what a pretty set of cards. :)

Stephanie Zito said...

Fantastic set of cards Lisa! Congrats on baby Justin's arrival! Get some rest and have a wonderful weekend with your new bundle of joy!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards Lisa!!

And CONGRATULATIONS on the safe arrival of Justin!!

Tenia Nelson said...

These cards are super cute!!

Carma said...

Just love the paper piecing and the simplicity of these cards. Really cute!!

Crafty Engineering said...

Love the simplicity of these cards...they are all so cute!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps