Thursday, August 05, 2010

Sneak Peak #3

It's day 3 of the Paper Makeup Stamps August Release Sneaks! Make sure you go check out what some of the design team has for you! It's a stamp set that previously was only available in Rubber called HOME MATTERS. It's quite lovely!

Click HERE to check it out--and don't forget to see the sneak from yesterday I added late last night. Just scroll down to the next post!

No baby yet, but I've got quite a few contractions this morning...consistent ones...very consistent...and Oy! Much stronger! It looks like it just might be a baby day!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps