Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Just wishin' and Hopin' and waitin'

Here we are at the end of the 4th of August and STILL have no baby! I was hoping today would be the day for us--but on a good note my contractions have seriously picked up today with them randomly showing up all day long for little consisten interludes. That's a great sign! My doctor says I will go naturally anytime...but we made an induction date for Monday if Baby J is just stubborn!

So I had time to do up a card using one of the new pieces of Word Art that is being released this month for Paper Makeup Stamps. I just LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE it--mostly because of the font.


I set it off with just a simple black and white card. Do you even KNOW how long it took me to get that bow right? Don't ask!!! I added the gems then decided to fill in the bottom heart with some silver Stickles for a final touch. I stamped that same heart twice inside the card to bring the theme inside.

Card Details
Stamps: "The Most Beautiful Things" (to be released 8/7 by PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: CS- Basic Black (SU) and White (Georgia Pacific); DP-"Studio Poppies"
Accessories/Tools: adhesive gems, black satin ribbon, "Silver" Stickles (Ranger), Classic Ovals Large Nestabilities (Spellbinders), "Polka Dots" embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Cuttlebug machine, dimensionals


Make sure you come back on Friday to see my other sneak! But check back tomorrow, because maybe...just maybe I will have a baby announcement! We'll just have to see what tonight brings!

2 Words of Love:

Michelle VP said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa! I can fuss too long over bows too, haha. Praying for those contractions to pick up and that baby boy to come out and meet everybody. :)

Carma said...

Lisa this is just fabulous and the black and white is soooo striking. But I hope you're waaaay too busy with a sweet new baby to read this.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps