Monday, August 09, 2010

Checking in...

Afternoon lovelies!

Just wanted to check in to let you know that I'm here, but not quite up to speed yet. I'm still getting adjusted to life with a newborn again, though he's really an easy baby. He just sleeps sooo much of the day and hardly ever cries. I could get used to that...but I know that it will probably change shortly. LOL! I'm planning on spending some downtime today making cards which means I should have something to share later this week.

Did you all get a chance to check out the Paper Makeup Stamps August Release Blog Hop from the 7th?? I did and it was FABULOUS! All the new goodies are available for purchase NOW and there are even some new accessories! Go Check It Out by Clicking ----> HERE.

And something special for me to share...

Here is a slideshow of some of my favorite pictures we've taken in the days since Justin's birth...


Enjoy!

2 Words of Love:

Randee E said...

Just soo precious Lisa, I'm soo happy for you :0)

Tracy said...

Congrats to you!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps