Friday, August 27, 2010

Birthday Makeup

It's another Friday! Are YOU ready for the weekend? I know I sure am! It will be my first weekend back at church since I had the baby and I'm really glad to be getting out of the house! I miss church as I rarely miss a week during the year.

Because it's Friday, it is time for a new Makeup 4 the Weekend Challenge over on the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog. This week's challenge comes from Makeup Artist Danni! She is challenging you to make a birthday card! Now honestly, I don't think that's much of a challenge at all, so I hope that you will participate with us this week! Remember that you don't have to use Paper Makeup Stamps, but if you DO have them, why not ink them up?

This birthday card is a CASE of THIS CARD from the SCS gallery which is also part of challenge CAS80. I'm a pushover for anything black and white and I loved using my fave black and white paper with my fave edge punch. The sentiment is from the Birthday Cheer set by Paper Makeup Stamps.

Card Details
Stamps: Birthday Cheer (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: CS-Basic Black (Stampin' Up), White (Georgia Pacific); DP-"B & W divine swirls" (Paper Studio)
Accessories/Tools: Arch Lattice Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), adhesive silver pearls, black grosgrain ribbon

I hope that you will play along with us this week at the PMS Blog! If you do, make sure you link up your creation on today's challenge post and if you are uploading to a gallery, use the tag M4TW40 so we can find your creation!

4 Words of Love:

Lisa Kind said...

Gorgeous! I love the b&w combo, too, and the border is perfect! Lovely card!

Katie Cotton said...

such a beautiful CAS card! Great job, Lisa!

Danni said...

Very classy!!

Christi said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps