Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thank you is so easy...

I'm still here and pregnant. We really were hoping that the full moon this weekend would help the process along, but I guess my little guy wants to stay warm and toasty for a bit longer. This is giving me some more time to take care of knocking out a few more cards before he comes demanding my full attention!

As you all know, I am ALWAYS on the look out for quick and simple designs for cards. I found yet another one when checking out the Featured Stamper Challenge (FS181) over on Splitcoaststampers this week. This week's featured stamper is Ravengirl! Her gallery is amazing and before this challenge, I had already added a lot of her cards to my favorites collection. But when I saw THIS CARD, I knew I had one more to try!

I actually made two versions of this card tonight, but am only sharing with you one of them. This little card measures 4 1/4" square making it a perfect compliment to a gift! I actually made this card for a piano student of mine. Her family gave me the cutest little baby boy outfits today. This card just whipped right out for them. The sentiment featured is from the Everyday Thanks set by Paper Makeup Stamps.
Card Details
Stamps: Everyday Thanks (PMS)
Ink: Old Olive (Stampin' Up)
Paper: CS- Old Olive (Stampin' Up) and White (Georgia Pacific; DP-"Jr. Varsity" (Stampin' Up)
Accessories/Tools: Scalloped Squares Small Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug Machine, Fabric Daisy (Martha Stewart)


Hopefully we'll have a baby announcement soon! But if not, I'll just keep plugging away at cards to share with you before my dry spell!

3 Words of Love:

Danni said...

Thinking of you!! Nice card!

Ravengirl said...

This is a gorgeous card! I just read your due date and it is right around the corner! Enjoy your brand new baby, that is such a special time!

Dawn Mercedes said...

Hey lisa...thanks for bringing this set back to my rememberance! I forgot about how great the grateful sentiments are!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps