Monday, July 12, 2010

Some Odd Girl...is odd for me

It's another Monday. I'm still here...I'll be 37 weeks pregnant tomorrow, so the end IS in sight. I'm just soooo ready to find it! LOL! I hope you all had a very pleasant weekend. I'm nesting and have been tearing apart all our closets in an effort to CLEAN and REMOVE all the excess things we've pathetically (okay, I've pathetically) held onto. I'm excited to clean out my office closet because once it's cleaned out I can organise it and have storage for the cards that I make and my extra refill on tape and such.

Many of you have pretty much figured out my style. I am sooo predictable that you might be a bit surprised by my card today. But as you know I'm always game to try new stamp images and stamp companies because I've found MANY a treasure that way. My card today features one of those *new* to me digi stamp companies Some Odd Girl.

As you can see this image is 100% whimsical, which might be part of the reason I did enjoy using it. I also love this mermaid (named MerMae) because of her HAIR! LOL! I've tried coloring many a mermaid and THIS image is by far my fave!

(click picture for better view!)

See how she sparkles with all her glitz I gave her? Oh yeah, she's a sparkly one! I made her for my younger cousin's birthday. The sentiment is a digi stamp I picked up AGES ago and don't have a clue where it came from.

Card Details
Stamps:
MerMae (
Some Odd Girl)
Coloring: Copics (will list them in a sec)
Paper: CS-White (Georgia Pacific); DP from stash
Accessories/Tools: Labels 8 and Small Circles Nestabilties (Spellbinders), adhesive gems, "Stardust", "Fruit Punch" and "Waterfall" Stickles (Ranger), pink grosgrain ribbon, "Polka Dot" and "Seeing Spots" embossing folders (Cuttlebug)


I am going to be on a card roll again this week as I just got my box of BRAND NEW STAMPIN' UP stuff today! I am already in love with some of these new colors and I haven't even opened their packages yet! LOL!

2 Words of Love:

Danni said...

Ohhhh, I likey!! What a great card!

jennruggeri75 said...

I love this, Lisa!! Have fun with all of your new SU! stuff!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps