Tuesday, July 06, 2010

PMS Sneaks Day 4: Dandy Wishes

Welcome to Day 4 of the Paper Makeup Stamps July Sneak Peaks! I hope that you have been enjoying catching a glimpse of all the fabulous new stamps being released tomorrow. I must say that today, however, you are going to not only enjoy...no, you are going to {FaLl In LoVe} with the new stamp set we are sharing with you. This absolutely GORGEOUS set is called Dandy Wishes and features a collection of 6 dandelion images and 2 sentiments. When I saw this set for the first time, I just SQUEALED and knew it HAD to be mine!

This card features one of my favorite stamps in the set.

Isn't that stamp just so whimsical and fun? I love how the dandelion is the "i" and I love the font that Katie used for this stamp. This card is the one I made for a cousin's birthday back in June and it's KILLED me to have to wait this long to share it with you!

(Click pic if you want a closer look)
The inside of the card features another one of the images...can you see it? It's the tiny little dandelion fluff under the "Happy Birthday". This set comes with two of these tiny little stamps which are PERFECT for the inside of the cards! The "Happy Birthday" is from the Birthday Cheer set also by Paper Makeup Stamps.

Card Details
Stamps:
Dandy Wishes and Birthday Cheer (PMS)
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Regal Rose (SU)
Paper: CS-Chocolate Chip (SU), White (GP); DP-"Sweet Always" (SU)
Accessories/Tools: Classic Squares Large Nestabilities (Spellbinders), "Stardust" Stickles (Ranger), Arch Lattice Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), white buttons, white grosgrain ribbon and dimensionals


Want a chance to WIN this set? Just go back to Paper Makeup Stamps Blog and leave a comment on today's post! That's it! One lucky winner will be randomly chosen at the Release Party tomorrow night! Don't forget tomorrow is the Release Day Blog Hop where you get to see what all of the BRAND NEW DESIGN TEAM has come up with for your final sneak before the Release Party Starts tomorrow night over on our forum at 8pm CST!

See you tomorrow!

8 Words of Love:

Michelle VP said...

Beautifully decorated, inside and out! :)

Crafty Engineering said...

So pretty! I just love the simplicity of it with those buttons. Just wonderful!

Carisa said...

this is so cute! i love that punch you used with it too.

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty, Lisa! Love the layout and the pink and brown is such a lovely color combo! Great way to show off this new image!

Carma said...

This is lovely! I really like the two colors in the stamp.

Stephanie Zito said...

This is so sweet Lisa! I love the pink/chocolate combo! Your design is fabulous and I love what you've done with the inside!

Tangii said...

Very cute! The inside is the perfect touch!!

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card! Love the colour combo!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps