Monday, July 05, 2010

PMS Sneak Peaks Day 3: Wishing you a Fairy good trip!

Did you all you Americans have a great 4th of July weekend? I'm sure some of you are still on holiday and loving it, while others of you are wishing it had been a tad bit longer! Today is still a special day though, because it's the 3rd Day of the Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peaks of the July 7th release. So far you have seen some incredible creations from our FABULOUS Makeup Artist team, and I'm sure you've enjoyed seeing what our new team members have been creating too! Today is what we affectionately call Diem Day! We are showcasing her latest additions to the Beautiful Day Fairy line, as well as a coordinating stamp set. You are going to be jumping for joy to see our new fairy Maya and wishing a grand Bon Voyage to our travelling fairy Lisa.

I'm featuring--can you guess?--the travelling fairy Lisa today!

No, she wasn't named after me, but she WAS named and designed around my fellow Makeup Artist Lisa Kind who loves to travel and has been oh so many places! Little Lisa is ready to say Bon Voyage to all her friends as she heads out on a new adventure. I used the sketch for this week's SCS Sketch Challenge #287 for my layout and all my paper is from my scrap box.

Here is a closeup of Lisa, so you can see where I've added some sparkles.

(click on pic for a closeup)
Even sparkled her little toes, because NO fairy would be wearing flip-flops without sparkly nail polish! (wink!)

The inside of my card features the sentiment "Have Fun!"--the little freebie everyone will receive with their purchase this month!

Card Details
Stamps: Lisa and "Have Fun" (PMS)
Coloring: Copics (B00, C1, E00, E21, E43, E47,E49, E53, R00. R20, RV11, RV34, W00, W1, W3, W5, Y00)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: CS-Pink Pirouette (SU), White (Georgia Pacific); DP from stash
Accessories/Tools: Long Classic Rectangles Large Nestabilities (Spellbinders), "Stardust" Stickles, pink buttons, pink grosgrain ribbon, foam tape, EK Success border punch


If you love Lisa, then you are going to want to also snag for yourself the matching stamp set called Lisa's Luggage which comes with a larger trunk stamp and the sentiment "Bon Voyage!". You can catch a glimpse of this coordinating set when you go visit the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog today and see what some of the other Makeup Artists created for you today!

Don't forget to come back here tomorrow...it's Day #4 of the Sneaks and we are sharing what is MY favorite for the month!

10 Words of Love:

Crafty Engineering said...

Perfect and sweet! Love everything about this card!

Jane Wetzel said...

how sweet! right down to the sparkley toes! he he!

Tracey said...

I am loving the pink! What a gorgeous card!!

Tina said...

Oh my gosh, she is perfect! I love that you polished her toes!

Michelle VP said...

Oh, how pretty! I just love the Lisa Fairy in pinks with all the added sparkle. :)

Carma said...

I love that border punch and combination of pinks. Great card.

Danni said...

This is such a pretty card! Love the softness to it!

Stephanie Zito said...

This is so pretty and sweet Lisa! Love the sparkly toes! Beautiful work!

Lisa Kind said...

So adorable, Lisa! You made "me" look so good...right down to my toes! LOL! Glad to share this fairy's name with you! ;-)

Tangii said...

She is just too stinkin cute in pink!! Great job.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps