Friday, July 02, 2010

Makeup 4 the Weekend #33:Lookin' Thru your Window

Happy almost 4th of July to you! It's another Friday and that means it's time for a new Makeup 4 the Weekend Challenge! Today's challenge on the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog is to make a Window Card.

My window card is about as simple as you can get, but I just didn't have the mojo for something more elaborate this time. I decided to have my window card feature a quote instead of an image. This sentiment is from the Everyday Thanks set by Paper Makeup Stamps.

Card Details
Stamps:
Everyday Thanks (PMS)
Ink: Old Olive (Stampin' Up)
Paper: CS-Old Olive (SU) and White (GP); DP-Fall Flowers (SU)
Accessories/Tools: Labels 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), pearls (Kaiserkraft), olive satin ribbon, dimensionals


I hope you will play along with us this week! Remember that you don't have to use PMS stamps to play, so get inky! Make sure you add a link to your creation to Mr. Linky on the post for today and add the keyword M4TW33 to your tags for SCS or PCP!

8 Words of Love:

Carma said...

The combination of stripes and floral is perfect for this. Love how you 'layered' all of the sizes of the nestie...wish I had that one!

Sherry Campbell said...

Very nice!! I love all the layers on the inside!

Crafty Engineering said...

Perfect use of a window card. Beautiful!

Andrea said...

A very great card - love the color and the design!
Hugs and have a nice weekend
Andrea-Emmi41

Toothy said...

So cute!

Danni said...

Beautiful card!

Christi said...

This is wonderful!!!

Tina said...

So precious! Love the paper and color choices.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps