Sunday, July 11, 2010

Make a Dandy Wish

It's another day for reviewing the July 7th Paper Makeup Stamps release. I just HAD to give you a bit of something to look at today, because we are reviewing my FAVORITEST set today...Dandy Wishes! If you have not seen this set in it's entirety yet...what is wrong with you? JUST KIDDING! But seriously, don't wait any longer! Head on over HERE to see the complete set.

I have been having sooooo much fun playing with this set and enjoyed making my first completely silhouette card using the very large stamp, the medium stamp, the little fluff and one of the sentiments.

Isn't it just...dandy? Those little fluff's just MAKE the card in my opinion! I am sooo going to be using this set over and over for birthday cards! And I had fun with my inside decorating too.

I TOLD you that little fluff is just lovely! The "Happy Birthday" comes from the Birthday Cheer set also by Paper Makeup Stamps.
Challenges:
CAS-Tastic Challenges #11- Kraft (CWC011)

Card Details
Stamps:
Dandy Wishes and Birthday Cheer (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Crumb Cake and Basic Black (Stampin' Up)
Accessories/Tools: "Stardust" Stickles (Ranger)


Want to see more of this set in action? Then head on over to the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog to see what some of the other Makeup Artists did with this fabby and must-have set!

6 Words of Love:

Karen B. said...

Wow this is just beautiful. Great combination of colors and the silhouette is amazing. I like you addition of the sparkles as well.

Stephanie Zito said...

Gorgeous Lisa!!! I love how you've decorated the inside of your card too! Those stickles really make those dandelions pop! Beautiful!

Anita Hovey said...

Fabulous card Lisa...love how you did the inside to match!

Michelle VP said...

Ooooh, I love the blue sparkle and the way you combined stamps from this set. :)

Deb Neerman said...

Beautiful!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "Krafty Kreations" Clean and Simple card challenge!

Carma said...

This is gorgeous. I love the glitter centers of the flowers. Just perfect!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps