Sunday, July 18, 2010

Just some pics...

I had my little card party yesterday and it was so much fun! I just invited people over to play and craft together. I made everyone their own card kit and then handed out directions for various projects and provided all the supplies--including some freebies which I put together for them to take home. And introduced them to a bunch of new things--and created a few addicts I believe! I had two of the women SWEAR they were buying Cuttlebugs within the next week! LOL!

Here are a couple pictures...



They've already told me our next party will be in October in the basement of our church building where there are long white tables and plenty of space because they plan on bringing their own newly to be aquired supplies! LOL! I said, "sounds great!"

Unfortunately, I was on my feet the whole time and now am paying for it with HORRIBLE swollen feet and pain. Thus is the lot of a 38 week pregnant lady...LOL!

1 Words of Love:

Michelle VP said...

Looks like fun! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps