Friday, July 23, 2010

Just a few little things...

Hello to all my friends in the blogging world! It's getting a bit hectic around here as things are pregressing towards the arrival of my baby...so I haven't been able to do any new posts since Wednesday. The results of my doctors appointment showed that my mom needed to change her plane ticket and come in 5 days earlier than scheduled, so she flew in last night. Today I've had serious sharp pains and lost my plug, so things are obviously moving foward. It's just a matter of when the big event will happen! So if I disappear for awhile, it's probably because I'm HAVING A BABY! LOL! But I'm taking my laptop with us to the hospital, so I can update once the event happens.
So to tide you over, I just have a couple random projects that I whipped up yesterday...
These are just some simple notecards. I stamped the inside with "Just a note", one of the stamps by Paper Makeup Stamps.


This is a set of SUPER easy and simple notecards. I stamped them with two of the stamps in the Everyday Thanks set by Paper Makeup Stamps.


I really love these little altered composition books I made! They are SUPER easy to make with just three pieces of paper (3" x 4 1/2"), some ribbon and the set of 3 notebooks ($1 at Dollar General). I dressed it up with three of my border punches: Parisian (EK Success), ZigZag (Martha Stewart) and Dotted Wave (EK Success). I used coordinating pattern paper for these that I just ADORE! I have got to get some sheets of it when I got back to Hobby Lobby.

So there you go. Three simple little projects that take no time at all to make!

Wish me luck for the weekend! We are hoping it's a baby weekend!

2 Words of Love:

Michelle VP said...

How exciting getting ready for that baby to come. Looking forward to the announcement of his arrival. :) And love your sweet and simple cards & books. I have that same butterfly paper waiting for me to use it. :)

Toothy said...

Love the notebooks, I need to do some of those for Jack's teachers.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps