Wednesday, July 07, 2010

It's the PMS Beauty Hop--with sneaks for FOUR more stamp sets!

It's my favorite time of month! Release Day for Paper Makeup Stamps! If you've been checking out our blog (or mine for that matter) you've been seeing some simply stunning sneaks from the July Release...well we are not done yet! Today in the blog hop, you are going to see four...yes FOUR more stamps sets! Yes, that means this release is one of our biggest yet!

If you arrived on my blog from Maria Gurnsey, then you are in the right place. If you just decided to drop in to see what was going on, then you might want to start back at the beginning of the hop on the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog to get all the details and the list in case you get lost...and to start your collection of the code letters you need for the 15% off discount code!

My sneak for you is from the new set called Kiss and Makeup which is a collection of three images and four sentiments.

This card features the pretty makeup image and a fun sentiment. Can you read what it says? You can click on the picture for a better shot of the sentiment. This set is a great set for just generic girlfriend-to-girlfriend cards. I don't think you can tell very well, but the sentiment is arched up in the middle. And of course THIS makeup set is my kind of set..nice and sparkly! I even went over the compact with a silver gel pen.

Mmm, wouldn't you love that lipstick? I sure would! I just wish I had some Crystal Effects for the mirror on the compact. I think I'm going to have to get some of that stuff...

Card Details
Stamps
: Kiss and Makeup (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copics (C1, C3, C5, C7, C8, R20, R22, V06, V15, W00) and SU (Rose Red) markers
Paper: CS-Rose Red (Stampin' Up), White (Georgia Pacific); DP-"Raspberry Tart" (SU)
Accessories/Tools: Classic Rectangles Small Nestabilities (Spellbinders), glitter flowers, adhesive crystal gems, "Stardust" and "Icicle" Stickles (Ranger), Silver metallic gel pen


It's time to keep on hoppin' so your next stop is our special Guest Designer Jane Wetsel!

Oh and before you leave make sure you snag the next letter in your code:
Hope to see you at the Release party tonight on the PMS Forum! It starts a 8pm CST and we plan on having a fabulous time and hope you can join us!

35 Words of Love:

Bonnie said...

Ooooo! I love all the blingy goodness in your creation! Fabulous!

Katie Cotton said...

so fun! Love it!

Tina said...

Loving this Lisa, so sweet. The papers are a perfect match!

Shaela said...

fabulous card - love all the glitter and fun details you added to the image! :)

Jane Wetzel said...

so pretty- wonder how that would feel having crystal effects on your face! he he! Absolutely gorgeous card! :)

akagreenhouse said...

What a great card!!

Ola said...

Your card is amazing.... love the sprarkles!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Lisa Kind said...

Lovely card, Lisa! Love all the shimmer and bling! Perfect choice of dp for this, too! And I LOVE red lipstick!

Ginny said...

Love all the sparkle!

Ms. Jen said...

Great take on this set. And you're my neighbor too - I'm in TN. Thanks for sharing!

Randee E said...

Love the glitter in the makeup - how creative! Such a cute card and I can TOTALLY relate to the sentiment hahaha -having one of those days today!

jan farnworth said...

nice card

Danni said...

How pretty! Love how you colored the makeup!

Tangii said...

Too cute Lisa!

Christi said...

Loving all that shimmer!! Wonderful card!!!

Michelle VP said...

Your make-up set is just dazzling! I love everything you did to add some shimmer to it. :)

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card!!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Very cute! I love the glitter!

FibreJunky said...

Beatiful!! Love all the bling!

Lynne said...

Love the bling, it really makes the card.

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow Lisa!!!!I love the glitter in the makeup! Such a fun and sparkly card! Beautiful!

Carisa said...

very cute - love the bling!

Michele Gross said...

Super cute! LOVE the sparkles! :)

Maria Gurnsey said...

hehe...our makeup looks like it came from the same line...I can't believe they look so similar..great minds ;)

Kay said...

Beautiful- love all the sparklies!

daisey1977 said...

I love the sparkliness :) ... very nice!

Sherry Campbell said...

Gorgeous- I love all the sparkle too!

Mandi said...

Great card Lisa! And I love the paper you used on this!

Deanna said...

Nice card!

jennruggeri75 said...

Well hello there Miss Lisa!! This is such a fun hop!! Your card is just darling... you know I am lovin the sparkle!

Deanna said...

Nice!

Stampin_melissa said...

Beautiful card! That bp works perfectly! And all that sparkle! :D

Dawn Mercedes said...

after all these makeup cards...I think I need new makeup! haha

Crafty Engineering said...

Oh so sparkly! Love it!

Anita Hovey said...

Great coloring Lisa...love the sparkles!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps