Sunday, July 04, 2010

Happy 4th of July and PMS Sneaks Day 2: Retail Therapy

Good morning to all of you and Happy 4th of July to all my American Bloggers out there! I hope that you are having a fabulous weekend with your family and friends! We enjoyed watching our local BIG TIME fireworks last night and today we are just celebrating with typical farmwork and a cookout! LOL!
Now let's get down to some goodness!

It's DAY 2 of the Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peaks for the July 7th release...oh boy. Some of you are just going to go crazy over the set we have for you to see today...It's aptly named Retail Therapy! Want to check it out? Then head on over to the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog and get a glimpse of this Fahbulous stamp set!

See you back here tomorrow for Sneak Peak #3! I will have something to share for that one, so make sure you stop by!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps