Thursday, July 08, 2010

Color Throwdown #100 Celebration!

I whipped up a little something for the Color Throwdown #100 Celebration! It's nothing too exciting because this heat is just sucking the mojo from me.
100 degrees + humidity + 9 months pregnant = miserable! LOL!

So forgive me for my incredibly CAS project...a set of generic notecards!

(Click on picture for better view)

Card Details
Stamps: Just a Note (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: scraps of Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Real Red and textured Regal Rose (Stampin' Up)
Accessories/Tools: Daisy Punch (Marvy), Nested Butterfly Nestabilities (Spellbinders), silver pearls mini and large, white small notecards


9 Words of Love:

Michelle VP said...

You've gotta love notecards like this! Fun colors, pretty shapes, a little bit of bling, a sweet sentiment - they've got it all! :)

debhorst said...

oh girl...I empathize with you...it is to hot to be 9 months pregnant!! I love your card...so simple and yet so very eye catching!! Thanks for taking part in this exciting 100th Color Throwdown Challenge.....don't forget to hop around to all the blogs and leave some love...that will increase your changes of winning!!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

I luv these....very sweet...have a fabulous weekend!

enjoy*~*

Kisa Peters said...

These are perfectly simple little cards! Best of luck with the heat and the pregnancy and all that goes along with it!!

Thanks for playing!

Our Little Inspirations said...

I can only imagine how you feel in this stiffling heat but I'm so glad you joined us in the CTD 100th challenge, because your C&S cards are awesome! I love them! Good luck Mommy :)

Makiko Jones said...

Super wonderful CAS cards, Lisa!
Thank you for playing the CTD 100th with us!

Katie Cotton said...

this is so sweet! Love it!

Laura Pryor said...

OMG! I love this!! I love that it's inspired by the color challenge swatch!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!

Colleen said...

These are inspired! Love how you used the swatch as inspiration not only in colour, but design! Clean and fabulous cards!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps