Friday, July 16, 2010

CAS Notecards For Everything

Just sharing some notecards I whipped out yesterday afternoon using the new For Everything set by Stampin' Up. While you can only see one of each, I did three of the bird and three of the butterfly.


These are super simple. Just cut out and emboss squares using the Classic Squares Large set (3rd smallest one). Then I used the bird and the butterfly from the set stamped in Memento ink and colored with Copics. I mounted each square with a 1/8" border onto coordinating cardstock and attached each to a notecard. I added two mini crystal gems underneath then colored each image with a bit of "Stardust" stickles. The only other thing I did was stamp the bird and butterfly images onto the envelopes.

*Viola!* The perfect little notecard set for any occasion!

Card Details
Stamps: For Everything (Stampin' Up)
Paper: scraps of cardstock

Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copic Markers
Accessories/Tools: white notecards (4.75" x 3.75"), Classic Squares Large Nestabilities (Spellbinders), "Stardust" Stickles (Ranger), mini adhesive crystal gems

1 Words of Love:

Tracy said...

What a nice idea! I want to make/offer very simple note cards but I feel like I need to add more...and more. I will have to try this idea - very nice cards!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps