Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Birthday Cards

Morning! Happy Tuesday! It's another grey day, but that means that the humidity isn't here and it's very pleasant outside! Woohoo! LOL! It's the little things like that which make preggos like me happy!

I just have a couple birthday cards to share that I whipped out last night for a customer.

This card features one of the "Happy Birthday" sentiments from the Birthday Cheer set by Paper Makeup Stamps. I also used the tiny flower in my new Stampin' Up set For Everything. The inside is stamped with "If friends were flowers, I'd pick you twice!" which is from another PMS set called Friendly Flowers.

This card was done using the SC278 sketch from Splitcoaststampers.

This card features my most favoritest paper ever which is available in single sheets at Hobby Lobby. I can't believe I was there yesterday and FORGOT TO GET MORE!!! Waaaaaaaahhhh!!! Okay, sobbing is over. LOL! The sentiment is from the new Verve set Always on My Mind. I used the "Happy Birthday" from the top card on the inside of this one.

Card #1 Details
Stamps: Birthday Cheer and Friendly Flowers (PMS), For Everything (SU)
Ink: Rose Red (Stampin Up)
Paper: CS-Rose Red, Bashful Blue (Stampin' Up), White (Georgia Pacific); DP-"Cutie Pie" (SU)
Accessories/Tools: white gel pen, border punch (EK Sucess), sheer pastel blue/silver ribbon, dimensionals


Card #2 Details
Stamps: Always on My Mind (Verve), Birthday Cheer (PMS)
Ink: Rose Red (Stampin' Up)
Paper: CS-Rose Red, Night of Navy (SU), White (GP); DP-"Maya Floral" (Glitz Design)
Accessories/Tools: Classic Squares Large Nestabilties (Spellbinders), navy satin ribbon, flower gems, crystal gems

Well, I'm 37 weeks along today! That makes me *officially* full-term which means it's time to get this show on the road! LOL! Of course my mom is begging me to cross my legs until she flies in from WA. She won't be here until the 27th, which means Justin has to stay in for 2 more weeks! I'm sorta of okay with that...I guess...LOL!

3 Words of Love:

Tenia Nelson said...

These cards are soooo awesome!!! How's the piano playing treating ya? Hope you are well....

jennruggeri75 said...

Lisa, these are just beautiful!

溫緯李娟王季 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps