Saturday, July 03, 2010

Are you ready for some PMS sneaks?

Happy Saturday and welcome to DAY 1 of the July Release Sneaks for Paper Makeup Stamps! We are so excited to show you all the fabulous (as usual!) stamps that Katie Cotton, (owner of Paper Makeup Stamps Co.) has created! Today our theme is Retro Cutie Critters! Yep, we have more of those adoreable little critters designed by the fabulous Diem, for you to meet, as well as a fabulous Cutie Critter Sayings Set. Every stamp in the set coordinates with a Retro Cutie Critter that is either being released on July 7th or has already been released--so it's a MUST HAVE if you love the Retro Cutie Critters!

I was not scheduled to sneak today, but I couldn't resist playing with one of the NEW critters in the set, Miss Francesca!

Isn't she just mah-velous? The sentiment is one of the ones in the critter sentiment set and just goes so perfectly with her sassy little self. I went back to my roots for this card and pulled out my watercolor pencils. I really didn't want to do a complicated card, so I decided a simple one-layer would work perfectly. A touch of ribbon and a very generous amount of Stickles on Francesca and *Viola*!

My pic doesn't do much to show off her sparkle, so here is a better shot of all her glitz.


Gotta love her blue sparkle eyeshadow!

Card Details
Stamps: Francesca and Cutie Critters Sayings (PMS)
Coloring: Watercolor pencils (SU) w/blender pen
Ink: Ancient Page
Paper: White cardstock (Georgia Pacific)
Accessories/Tools: ribbon, "Stardust" and "Silver" Stickles


Now head back to the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog for today and get some more sneaks of Francesca and the other cutie critters!

12 Words of Love:

Ginny said...

That is toooo funny, the first thing I thought about her was how sassy she was too! Cute!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so adorable, Lisa! Love the colors and the SPARKLE! Love it!

Maria Gurnsey said...

Her eyeshadow is AMAZING...love the blue :)

Randee E said...

Love all of her sparkle! I may be dating myself, but she reminds me Shirley's (from Laverne and Shirley) Boo Boo Kitty.

Carma said...

Simply smashing! She's so refined and I love it.

Crafty Engineering said...

A perfect one layer card!!! Love it and LOVE the sparkle blue eye shadow!!

Tracey said...

Oh, this is just fabulous! Love this image!!

Christi said...

Love all that shimmer!! Gorgeous!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Incredible card Lisa! She is so sassy and elegant!LOVE her blue eyeshadow and your colouring with your watercolour pencils! Beautiful!

Anita Hovey said...

Lovely card! The CAS just makes her stand out!

Michelle VP said...

Love how sparkly your cat and ribbon are! :)

Tina said...

A.dor.able. Oh my goodness.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps