Tuesday, June 01, 2010

With Deepest Sympathy CAS

The inspiration for this card came from a gorgeous one done using the same image by Lisa Kind. You can see her card HERE.

I decided to keep my Clean & Simple (CAS) and realised I haven't used Real Red very much. So I went with a two color theme of Real Red and Kraft paper.

The floral image and the grass image is from the Faith/Hope/Love set by Paper Makeup Stamps and the sentiment is from another PMS stamp set (that I don't ink up nearly enough!) called Nature's Song. I used my Stampin' Up markers for all the inking on this card as the stamps were all fairly small.

The inside of the card has no layers. I decided to just stamp some more of the grass on the inside.

This card works for the CAS37 challenge on Splitcoaststampers.

This is a simple design that is easy to whip out, so I'll be using it again a LOT!

Card Details
Stamps: Faith/Hope/Love and Nature's Song (PMS)
Ink:
Stampin' Up Markers (Real Red, Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss and Old Olive)
Paper: CS-Real Red and Kraft (SU)
Accessories/Tools: Long Classic Rectangles Large Nestabilities (Spellbinders), adhesive gems

2 Words of Love:

Lisa Kind said...

Oh so pretty! I love being cased! :-)

Michelle VP said...

I love this new set by PMS and the CAS style you used for your card. Simply elegant! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps