Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Victory is always possible...

I am still on my mojo this week! I have been making about 3-4 cards a day which is awesome for me! LOL! Of course, the fact that the temperature is near 100 degrees outside and I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant makes staying cool in the AC and stamping a logical choice!

Here is my second card for this weeks Verve Stamps Release Week Challenges. This one is for Challenge #2 (VSJUNFEB) and uses the VLV February Week #4 Sketch. This is one of those cards that I just had to keep tweaking until it came out to the point I was like "okay, I'm done." Thankfully, I'm in love with this card!

I did one of my Night of Navy and White color combos which always looks so elegant. It's like Black and White in that aspect. I used this amazing quote from the Verve stamp set Believe which just has the most amazing inspirational word art. I added the Arch Lattice edge because I think it really dresses up the card. My final touch was adding the bling around the edge of the circle layer. I think it brings everything together.
Card Details
Stamps: Believe (Verve)
Ink: Night of Navy (Stampin' Up)
Paper: CS-Night of Navy (SU), White (Georgia Pacific); DP-Night of Navy (SU)
Accessories/Tools: Arch Lattice Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), grosgrain white ribbon, adhesive crystal gems, Standard Circles Small Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug Machine


Well that is two of the release challenges down and 3 to go!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps