Saturday, June 12, 2010

Two little birdies sittin’ in a tree…

Ha! I bet now I have that little saying stuck in your head, don't I? LOL! Anyways, today is the last day of review week for the Paper Makeup Stamps June Release. Today is devoted to a recap of the new stamp set Tweet Things by the PMS Makeup Artists. I shared two of the stamps from the set in my Sneak Peak HERE, and today I have two more for you to see.

Aren't they just so cute? I love the whimsical design of the birds and branch, and it just matches perfectly with that little playground phrase!

I used the layout for this week's There She Goes Sketch Challenge (TSG58). I really wanted a clean and simple feel for my card since the image was very simple. I've decided that So Saffron and Kraft go together delightfully! I stamped the inside of the card with the "Happy Anniversary" sentiment which is part of another Paper Makeup Stamps set Hugs & Kisses (on SALE NOW!).

Card Details
Stamps: Tweet Things and Hugs & Kisses (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copics (B000, B00, B01, B02, C1, E35, E43, W1, Y21, YR23, 0 )
Paper: CS-Kraft and So Saffron (SU), White (Georgia Pacific); DP- "Jr. Varsity" (Stampin' Up)
Accessories/Tools: Labels 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), "Divine Swirls" Embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Cuttlebug Machine, adhesive blue gems, "Waterfall" Stickles (Ranger) and dimensional


Feel free to drop by the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog today and see what some of the other Makeup Artists have for their recaps of this great set! And if you want to make it your own, don't forget it's available in DIGI form as well as rubber!


2 Words of Love:

Tracey said...

I love this Lisa! Such a sweet card!

Michelle VP said...

Just darling! Love the kraft background and blue gems. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps