Friday, June 25, 2010

Triangle Treat Box for Makeup 4 the Weekend Challenge

Morning everyone!

It's another Friday and that means it's time for a new Makeup 4 the Weekend Challenge #32 over on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog. This week's theme is Party Favors/Treat Bags and is brought to us by the fabulous Makeup Artist Maria! Now as many of you know I'm not really into non-card related projects, but I decided to give this one a go.

This is a Triangle Treat Box that I made following THIS TUTORIAL on the SCS resource page. It is SUPER easy to make and measures 3" x 3". I just added some patterned paper to the Kraft Cardstock and then the sentiment from the Lucky Me stamp set by Paper Makeup Stamps. I decided to do a minimalist approach to embellishments so I just added the ribbon, button and twine. I put a bunch of suckers in it as my treat...I just love those things!
I would definitely use this idea if I had to make a TON of goodie bags/boxes as it was so easy.

Why don't you give it a try?
To play along with us, just make a goody bag, party favor or treat box of your own and add the link to your creation to Mr. Linky on our Challenge Post! You don't even need to use PMS stamps to play! Just make sure you add the tag M4TW32 if you upload to SCS or PCP for us to find your creation!

4 Words of Love:

Maria Gurnsey said...

This is super cute!!! I'm not a big non card person either (other than scrapping) so it was a challenge for me too :)

Tina said...

Wow, Lisa, this is cute as a button. I'll have to give this one a try.

Toothy said...

So cute!

Danni said...

You did a great job!! Fab project!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps