Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Tiddly Inks Graduation Money Holder

It's graduation time and I'm trying to knock out the ones I need for some young ladies in our church. I made this money holder for one of the girls who is graduating with a HS diploma AND her AA from college.

It's a money holder using this tutorial for the measurements. You can't see the belly band because it's UNDER the Tiddly Inks image. And isn't she cute?
That's Annie's Diploma. Her shoes were my main reason for snagging the digi! And as you can see, I blinged them up so she can graduate in style! LOL! I wish I could get the hang of coloring a Black image using Copics down...I hate that they look so grey...I'll just keep working on it...

I used three different stamp sets to do the sentiment. The hat is popped up and blinged to make it more interesting. I think that with the sentiment added in layers, that the money holder still looks nice even with the belly band (with the image) removed.

I did minimal decorating on the inside, with just a bunch of white doodledots and then added a white layer to write our message.

Money Holder Details
Stamps:
Annie's Diploma Digi (Tiddly Inks), "Congratulations" (Paper Makeup Stamps), Graduation ($1 Studio G set) and an unknown 1998 Stampin' Up Alphabet Set
Ink: Real Red, Going Gray (SU), Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Real Red and Basic Black (SU), White (Georgia Pacific)
Coloring: Copics (0, E00, E21, E53, C1, C5, C7, C8, R22, R29, R59, Y21, YR23) and Prismacolor (Brick White) Markers
Accessories/Tools: white gel pen (uniball), "Xmas Red" Stickles (Ranger), dimensionals, Labels 8 and Long Stardard Rectangles Large Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Dotted Wave Edge Punch (EK Success)

This is a super simple holder, but always looks fabulous because of it's possibilities for decorating.

You can see the one I made for this girl's brother last year HERE.

1 Words of Love:

Michelle VP said...

Love the red sparkle on the shoes and hat. What a fun grad gift. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps