Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thank you for the difference you made in my life

Afternoon all my lovely blurfers (aka. blog surfers)! I hope you are all having good weeks and that the rest of your week goes well too! Those of you suffering in the heat like me...just stay cool!!!

Here is my third entry for the Verve June Release Challenges. This one is for Challenge #1 (VSJUNJAN) and is based on the VLV January Week #1 sketch.



I just love this new paper. It's the "Sweet Always" Designer series paper by Stampin' Up. I wished I had ordered more of it when I got it because it was on clearance...but I didn't know how much I was going to love it! What's not to love about Chocolate Chip, Pinks and Pumpkin Pie together??? This card has LOTS of layers...my favorite! I used the Verve set Because of You for the flowers and sentiments on this card.


Card Details
5 1/4" square
Stamps: Because of You (Verve)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up)
Paper: CS-Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette (SU) and white (GP); DP- "Sweet Always" (SU)
Accessories/Tools: Labels 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), "Swiss Dots" embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Cuttlebug Machine, fingertip dauber, brown metal brads


That makes three of the challenges down and just two to go! I am sure I can get them done today, so stay tuned for more Verve! And don't forget to check back tomorrow for the next Makeup 4 the Weekend Challenge from Paper Makeup Stamps! And then in just a little over a week it will be SNEAKS for the PMS JULY RELEASE! I am in love with SEVERAL of the new stamps for July and I KNOW you will fall in love with them too!

2 Words of Love:

Danni said...

Such a beautiful card!

Tina said...

This is so pretty Lisa. The papers are spot on. The quote is amazing!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps