Thursday, June 17, 2010

Seize the Cupcake!!

I did some serious sorting of my stamped image collection being brutal as I elminated the images that I knew I probably wouldn't use. I didn't throw them out (unless they were smeared or too light), but chose to put them in a big ziplock bag to take to a stamp class that I'm conducting. I'll let the ladies snage whatever they want for themselves. But in my sorting I found some delicious images that I totally had forgotten about!

This card was made using some stamped images and sentiments from the Hero Arts ClearDesign set called Cupcakes. I just love how tasty that cupcake looks and I love the sentiment! LOL! I cut out the tiny rose (also part of the set) as my cupcake topper. The inside of the card has the Happy Birthday sentiment which is ALSO in the set. Man, I seriously need to find this set because it is so cute and fun!

The layout is for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #78 for this week. I didn't tweak the sketch at all, as I wanted something quick and simple!

Card Details
Stamps
: Cupcakes (Hero Arts)
Coloring: Copics (B000, B01, Y21, YR23, C1, G24, G94, W1)
Paper: CS-Bashful Blue (Stampin' Up) and White (Georgia Pacific); DP-"Jr. Varsity" (SU)
Accessories/Tools: Long Standard Rectangles Large and Standard Circles Small Nestabilities (Spellbinders), "Stardust" and "Icicle" Stickles (Ranger), dimensionals, lace, adhesive gems

Thanks to my friend Dee, who I'm 99% sure sent me these adoreable images!

1 Words of Love:

Toothy said...

Very cute love the colors you used. Just curious what stickles color did you use?

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps