Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Reach for the Moon

I'm sure you all have been busy working in some congratulations or graduation cards here lately as it is that time of year. I worked on quite a few of them this past weekend. I don't have the best graduation themed stamps to choose from, so I like to find quotes that will work with a simple congratulations.

I made a two card set yesterday which features one of my Paper Makeup Stamps sets that I don't ink up enough.

The cards feature my favorite quote from the set Starstruck by Paper Makeup Stamps. (It's currently on sale for a fabulous $3.20!) Each card is also stamped with "Congratulations" which is actually from THIS stamp also by PMS. I just only inked up the Congratulations portion of the stamp. I bought my Memento Black Ink marker just for that purpose and it's sooooo handy!

The cards coordinate with each other as they have the same sentiments just in opposite places. I wanted to make cards that could work perfect for graduates of any age, but also for anyone who just had a big accomplishment too. I used the large star from the Starstruck set to coordinate my envelopes.

Card Details
Stamps: Starstruck & "Congratulations on the new addition" (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: CS-Basic Black (SU) and White (Georgia Pacific); DP-"Navy and Black Stars" (Paper Studio)
Accessories/Tools: adhesive gems

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps