Saturday, June 05, 2010

PMS June Release Day #2: Freckled Lemonade

It's day 2 of the sneaks for our June release over at Paper Makeup Stamps. Yesterday we had a day devoted to all the single image stamps and boy were they something! It you haven't see them yet, then you can CLICK HERE to see for yourself all the fabulousness! Today we have a new stamp set to share with you called Freckled Lemonade. It is a delightful set of 4 images with 5 sentiments devoted to the perfection of lemonade! MMm...that's really probably my most favoritest drink ever. Fresh Squeezed Ice Cold Lemonade! I order it whenever we go anywhere!

Anyways, this set was designed by my friend and co-makeup artist Shaela who has designed a lot of the Wort Art sold by Paper Makeup Stamps as well as several of the other stamp sets. Isn't she wonderful?

I'm sorry that I don't have any project to share with you of this set--right now anyways, but you can check out what some of the other Makeup Artists did with it by going to today's post over on the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog!

But make sure you come back tomorrow, because I WILL have a sneak for you and it's really pretty, if I do say so myself!

See you tomorrow and have a great weekend!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps