Friday, June 25, 2010

Only

Well I did it! I managed to knock out all five of the challenges for the Verve June Release Challenge!

Here is what I came up with for Challenge #4 (VSJUNAPR) which is based on the VLV April Week #4 sketch.

As you can see, I just used the paper I was working with last night for the Makeup 4 the Weekend Challenge. No sense in putting it away yet, right? LOL! I really love the way that Kraft and Real Red go with this paper, even though it's not paper by Stampin' Up. Once again I used my new Seeing Spots embossing folder as well as the ribbon, button and twine you saw on this morning's treat box. Why mess with something that works right? LOL! The sentiment is from the Believe set by Verve. I just love what it says and it's really perfect for nearly any occasion.
Card Details
Stamps
: Believe (Verve)
Ink: Real Red (Stampin' Up)
Paper: CS-Kraft/Crumb Cake and Real Red (SU), White (GP0; DP-"Kismet Dots" (Glitz Design)
Accessories/Tools: "Threading Water" Border Punch (Fiskars), "Seeing Spots" embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Classic Squares Small Nestabilities (Spellbinder), red button, twine, white grosgrain ribbon and dimensionals

Wish me luck on winning something! Each of my cards gives me a chance to win AND by finishing all 5, I have a chance to win...AND I commented on each of the day's sneaks which gives me 3 MORE chances to win...If I don't win, then I'm going to have a hard time making decisions on what to buy! LOL!

1 Words of Love:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

beautiful card...congrats on the Verve win!

enjoy *~*

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps