Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mmmm, Blog candy!



The Stamping Boutique has a serious blog candy up for grabs! It looks so tasty I would just LOVE for it to find it's way to my house!

Go check it out for yourself!
If you become a follower of their blog, can you let me know with a comment back here? I'd like to get my third entry in to win...it just takes one of you for that to happen!

Gracias!

1 Words of Love:

Sue said...

Good Luck with the Stamping Boutique blog candy! - also wanted to thank you for stopping by the DRS Designs blog - Good Luck in that contest too!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps