Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Meet the New 2010 Paper Makeup Stamps DT Members!!!!

Woot! Woot! I am pleased to announce that we have a GREAT new group of Makeup Artists for the Paper Makeup Stamps 2010 Design Team! Several of our current Artists had to step down and we have filled their shoes (big though they are) with some new amazing ladies!

Please welcome the following ladies to the team!
Andrea Vernagus
Anita Hovey
Bonnie Sharp
Ginger Schwerin
Michelle Van Patten
Sherry Campbell
Stephanie Zito

Make sure you go visit each of their blogs to check out their fabulous work and give them a big congrats!

You will get to see what they can do when they join the rest of us in their first Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peaks which will start on July 2nd! You won't want to miss it!

Congratulations ladies! Can't wait to work with you over the coming months!!

2 Words of Love:

Michelle VP said...

Thanks for the warm welcome, Lisa. I've admired your work and your blog for a long time and I'm thrilled to get the chance to work with you now. :)

Sherry Campbell said...

I am very excited to be part of the team! Thanks for the welcome! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps