Tuesday, June 29, 2010

May the love of those around you...

Happy Tuesday! June is almost over. Hard to believe, huh? This week, the weatherman said it was going to be low humidity and in the 80's. Thus far he's off the mark. It's still yucky outside! But I'm supposed to get some exercise, so I walked anyways. With my water bottle in hand! Best way to beat this heat is to just stay inside and craft!

The card I have today was inspired by THIS CARD in the Splitcoast stampers gallery. I loved the softness of the card and the coordinating papers, so I made my own version!

(Click to see it better because this pic doesn't really do it justice)
I kept the layout the same, but changed pretty much everything else. I am in LOVE with this paper! It's the Fall Flowers designer series by Stampin' Up which was clearanced out. Thankfully I bought TWO packages. That Soft Sky blue is so gorgeous! Too bad I don't have any cardstock in that color. I used one of the beautiful sentiments from the "Forever in our Hearts" set by Verve and added the Elegant Flower single which I stamped on DP and cut out.

I'm using this card as my second entry into the Our Creative Corner 6/26 Challenge of Blues/Greens.

Card Details
Stamps:
Forever in our Hearts and Elegant Flower (Verve)
Ink: Old Olive (Stampin' Up)
Paper: CS-Old Olive (SU) and White (Georgia Pacific); DP-"Fall Flowers" (SU)
Accessories/Tools: white pearls (Kaiserkraft)

2 Words of Love:

Michelle VP said...

Beautiful card Lisa! I love the papers you chose and how you the flower stamped on the DP too. Just lovely! :)

Danni said...

Beautiful card!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps