Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Laugh as much as you breathe (FS105 & CWC006)

I hope everyone is having a good week thus far…of course it IS only Tuesday! LOL! Today is Day 1 of the Review of the June Release for Paper Makeup Stamps. Many of you have probably already taken advantage of the 15% off discount code you received participating in our hop, but if you haven't make sure you go back to the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog and start your hop to snag the letters.

During review week, the other Makeup Artists and I like to give you more ideas on how to use the beautiful stamps that were released on the 7th…or consider it our way to convince you that you HAVE to buy these stamps for yourself! LOL!

Today we are going to be sharing all the single images that were released this month. I chose to share this beautiful Word Art called "Laugh as Much...". I just love not only what it says, but the font that was used. It is so elegant!



I used this week's sketch for Friday Sketchers #105 to showcase the Word Art.

Showcasing a sentiment or Word Art is actually this week's challenge (CWC006) over on the CAS-tastic Challenges Blog, so my idea worked perfectly!

Don't you love this paper? It's the Autumn Blossom designer paper that Stampin' Up had on clearance a week or so ago. I only wish I had snagged TWO packages of it! I am sad that Really Rust is being retired because I really love it…


(Click to see a bigger image)

I spent more time decorating the inside of the card too, including my little flower embellishment, making this card my entry for the PMS June Release Party Challenge #2 (PMSRPC0610). It's a simple challenge of just using a flower embellishment, so I hope you will play along for your chance to win a prize! Just CLICK HERE to add your creation to Mr. Linky!

Card Details
Stamps: "Laugh as Much" (PMS)
Ink: Old Olive (Stampin' Up)
Paper: CS-Old Olive, Really Rust (SU) and White (Georgia Pacific); DP-"Autumn Blossoms" (SU)
Accessories/Tools: lace, Standard Circles Small Nestabilities (Spellbinders), white gel pen, adhesive green gems, "Leafy Branch" embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Cuttlebug Machine, dimensionals

I am on a roll with my crafting mojo this week and hope to have posts for nearly every day for a change! LOL! Trying to get a bunch of cards done before I'm busy with a baby bundle here in about 6-8 weeks.

Wait until you see what I have for you tomorrow! Prepare to be dazzled!!!

2 Words of Love:

Michelle VP said...

Beautiful paper choices for the sketch. I love all the white accent dots and white lace that really stand out on the darker background. :)

MsJay said...

This is a very pretty card. I love the layout and all the colors.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps