Friday, June 04, 2010

June Release Sneak Peaks Begin for Paper Makeup Stamps!

Welcome to Day 1 of the Paper Makeup Stamps June Release Sneak Peaks! We have some great new stamps coming out this month including a couple large stamp sets as well as new animals for the new Retro Cutie Critters! And of course some fabulous Word Art and other beautiful creations!

Today some of the PMS Design Team have put together some projects using the Single Stamps that are being released this month! You will get to see our new Moody as well as meet Webster, Olive, Angie and Wally! They are very cute! There will also be some samples of the new Word Art.

It's all fabulous and you can get yourself a sneak peak at the Paper Makeup Stamps blog!

I'm going to try to have a sneak for you later today, but I didn't have time to get one up this morning.

Enjoy!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps