Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Birthday in Blue and Green

Today is going to be a good day. My mail lady deposited my brand spanking new Verve Stamps that I won Friday (oh my gosh they are awesome!) and an envelope full of stamped images from my friends. And it's raining so I can't go outside anyways! How is that for a nice convenient time for stamping! LOL!

I've been in a The Greeting Farm mood, so my card today features the adoreable little Wild Sprout Megan again.

I just love these images because I love the technique of paper piecing. All these little characters have the perfect little outfits to piece together with the paper you use on the card. I'm all about matching!

Once again I HAD to give her sparkly makeup and shoes...but this time I even gave her a sparkly belt! Sigh. What can I say? I'm addicted to bling! LOL!

The "Happy Birthday" is from the Birthday Cheer set by Paper Makeup Stamps. The inside of the card has another stamp from that set which says "Here's hoping your birthday is as sweet as you are!" I love the sentiments in that set for doing birthday cards.

Card Details
Stamps
: WS-Megan (TGF), Birthday Cheer (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copics (E00, E21, R20, C1, B000, E43, E47, E49) and SU (Certainly Celery) markers
Paper: CS-Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery (SU), White (Georgia Pacific); DP-"Cutie Pie" (SU)
Accessories/Tools: "Seeing Spots" embossing folder (Cuttlebug), "Stardust" Stickles (Ranger), green gingham ribbon, blue grosgrain ribbon, white grosgrain ribbon, blue buttons, corner rounder punch, white gel pen, dimensionals


Well, I need to do some laundry...but it's pointless to hang them out on the line as I KNOW it will start raining again! LOL! You know how that Murphy's Law works...

5 Words of Love:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh what SWEETNESS!!!

Michelle VP said...

How cute! I love all those polka dots and your sparkly bling. :)

yvonne said...

Hi Lisa,
Such a beautiful card, love your colouring and the papers are fab
Thanks for joining us at AFA?
Yvonne x

Sharon said...

Lovely card. Love the SU papers & the little paper pieced outfit. Thanks for joining us at AFA.
hugs
Sharon x

Julie said...

Great card, great colours and I love the spotty theme. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps