Thursday, June 24, 2010

Feel better with Verve

I finished another one of the Verve June Release Challenges tonight! Woot! These little get well cards are for Challenge #3 (VSJUNMAR) and use the VLV March Week #1 sketch.

I think my two most favorite things about this little set is my knotted bow and my little squares which were embossed using my *BRAND NEW* Cuttlebug embossing folder Seeing Spots. I've been dying to get my hands on that one and love it! My knotted bow is a bit different too because it is tied to stay in place without any glue or tape. I found THIS TUTORIAL on how to do that and it was so easy! I am going to be using this for a lot of my future cards.

Card Details
4" Square
Stamps: "Feel better soon" (Verve)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up)
Paper: CS-Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose and Pumpkin Pie (SU), White (GP); DP- "Sweet Always" (SU)
Accessories/Tools: "Seeing spots" embossing folder (Cuttlebug), adhesive gems, Classic Rectangles Small Nestabilities (Spellbinders), orange ribbon, pastel pink ribbon


Well that takes care of 4 of the 5 challenges. Just one more and I can post my name on the Verve Challenge Champion's List! Woohoo! LOL!

ps. The positioning of the adhesvie gems bugged me, so I tweaked them to even them up. So much better now! LOL!

2 Words of Love:

Danni said...

What cute cards!

Tina said...

So cute, love that sketch too.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps