Sunday, June 13, 2010

Father's Day Freebie with a chance for $25 prize!

Happy Sunday Blog World!!

Just wanted to pop in really quick to let you know about a Father's Day Word Art Freebie Digi being offered on the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog!! It's gorgeous and I'm using on a few cards of my own today.

And if you use it on a project between today and Saturday (the 19th), link it up HERE and get entered to win a $25 Prize to use on ANY of the digis in the Paper Makeup Stamps store...that includes all the fabulous ones from this month's release!

Can't wait to see what you create with it!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps