Friday, June 18, 2010

Baby Love...Makeup 4 the Weekend

This week's challenge (M4TW31) over on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog is FROM ME!! I chose (fittingly) the theme of BABY! LOL! Hmm, wonder why? LOL! So just make a project with the theme of Anything Baby and link up your creation to Mr. Linky! Remember that you don't have to use PMS stamps, so go for it!


This card has three different baby themed stamps, all three of which are from Paper Makeup Stamps. The cute little monster is Baby Horatio.

I just love his sweet little face and I love making him float on his sparkly cloud. The sentiment on the front is one of the simple single stamps.

The inside is stamped with one of the quotes from May's release. I just love what it says and thought it was perfect for the inside of this card.

Card Details
Stamps: Baby Horatio, A New Baby and Congratulations (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Old Olive (SU)
Coloring: Copic Markers (I'll add the colors in a second)
Paper: CS-So Saffron (SU), White (Georgia Pacific); DP from stash
Accessories/Tools: brads, dimensionals, Large Scallop Ovals and Standard Squares Small Nestabilities (Spellbinders), "Stardust" Stickles (Ranger), grosgrain ribbon

Now I hope you will play along with this week's Baby Theme! Remember that you don't have to use any Paper Makeup Stamps, so I can't wait to see what you come up with!

7 Words of Love:

Tracey said...

This is so sweet! Love the colours on this card!!

Sanwanya said...

How cute is this card?? I love it! Love the image and the colors you used!!

Chris said...

Hi Lisa! A great card and such a cute image. Love your colouring, design and those gorgeous papers. Thanks for your sweet comment earlier and to answer your question about the cardstock it's a heavy weight textured card that I got from my local craft shop, no brand I'm afraid. The copics sink in a bit but I liked the effect on the rough card. Have a great weekend and I hope you're feeling OK, not long to go now :D! Chris :)

Tina said...

Oh my gosh, this is so precious! Nothing like a sleeping baby!

Danni said...

Adorable card!

Carma said...

This is sooo sweet. I love the image popped up....just perfect for that sparkly cloud!

Lisa Kind said...

Very cute card, Lisa! I've always loved this image! And the dp is fabulous with it! Great challenge!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps