Monday, June 21, 2010

All things work together for good...

One of my most loved scriptures is Romans 8:28. I have used this scripture as a raft to cling to many times in my life and it has brought me comfort time and time again. I decided to feature that scripture on my card today.


I used my
Romans 8:28 digi Word Art by Paper Makeup Stamps because the font is sooooo elegant! (You can get this word art in rubber at PMS too…)I went back to my love of black and white for this card. I used one of my most favorite patterned papers (Black and White Intricate Swirls by The Paper Studio) which I get by the sheet at Hobby Lobby. I save nearly every scrap of this paper because I just adore it! I had a nice square scrap that I pulled out for this card. I used my new Arch Lattice border punch (Martha Stewart) because it went with the elegance of the paper. And don't you love that knotted black trim? I found it in the clearance section of Hobby Lobby's fabric for a mere $.35 a yard! I wanted the whole thing, but only snagged 3 yards. I think I'm going to wish I had just bought the whole darn thing! I added crystal gems because they just add the PERFECT bling to a black and white card.

Card Details (5" square)
Stamps:
Romans 8:28 (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Paper: CS-Basic Black (Stampin' Up) and White (Georgia Pacific); DP- "B&W Intricate Swirls" (The Paper Studio)
Accessories/Tools:
Classic Circles Small Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Arch Lattice border punch (Martha Stewart), adhesive crystal gems, knotted black trim, dimensional


0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps