Sunday, May 09, 2010

Wishing all the mom's and grandma's a very...

I hope you all are having a delightful day! I've enjoyed a delicious brunch cooked by my dad (I'm visiting...) and later we are going shopping to buy my mom her ice cream maker and my grandma some flowering plants. Then our family--the extended family--will be all gathering at grandma's house for a big family BBQ! I made some delightful Mother's Day cards to hand out, but unfortunately, forgot to take pics...whoops! I might still try to take a pic of my grandma's because it turned out quite beautiful!
Have a glorious day and I hope you guys get a lot of little goodies and a lot of loves!

1 Words of Love:

Cheryll AW said...

Simply and beautifully elegant! I agree that SU's Brilliant Blue is the best blue color. The new colors don't compare to the majority of those being retired. Maybe SU will bring back Brilliant Blue and other favorites, in time. In the meantime, enjoy the colors!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps